- 1. I always use Gauss values, but you offer your devices giving Tesla values.
- DRUSCH offers nmr probes from 200 to 90,000 Gauss. Here you will find a table of magnetic units.
- 1. I have difficulties locking the signal in automatic search mode.
- If the automatic search doesn't operate properly, first check for the positioning of the probe in the magnet. Make sure that the resonant sample is located at approximately the center of the pole and the field direction of the probe corresponds to the magnetic field to be measured. Now check whether the SIGNAL and SWEEP controls are set as indicated in the probe's documentation. If in doubt slightly increase the SIGNAL value. Its also a good idea to connect the gaussmeter to an oscilloscope to have an image of the signal. If the signal is locked it should have an amplitude of about 10 Volt. Please proceed to the operating instructions for additional tips.
- 2. I tried to start the gaussmeter, but the display doesn't show anything.
- After switching on the gaussmeter it takes a few seconds before the display lits. Please be patient, the display needs a little warm up. If nevertheless the display stays dark, please check the testing possibilities. In case of obvious error functions of a systems component, do not hesitate to contact the support.
- 1. I'm searching for an hall gaussmeter.
- Sorry, but DRUSCH only offers nmr systems. Please take a look at the links page to find a resource for hall systems.
- 2. What is the difference between an hall and a nmr gaussmeter?
- The two system are using different principles, where hall systems have a significant less accuracy than nmr systems. For detailed information, please take a look at the description of the principle of nuclear magnetic resonance
- 1. Does DRUSCH have representatives outside Germany?
- At the moment we have partners at:
Please contact the company for additional information.
- 2. Does DRUSCH deliver its equipment outside Germany?
- Sure, no problem.
- 1. When printing a page, some elements do not appear on the print.
This concerns to pages with images having a width more than the resolution of your printer. There are two solutions to get around this problem:
- You are printing the page in horizontal instead of vertical manner.
- If looking for a product data sheet, check the download page instead. Pdf files are good for prints, but the size of a file is greater than the corresponding html files.